Last Week of Term
Preschool aren't having any formal planning set for the last week of term.
We are going to be taking part in some very some exciting activities for the last week of Term!
At preschool, we follow the Phase 1 scheme. Please find below some ideas that you can do at home to help support your child's learning with this.
- Environmental sounds- Go out into your garden, and listen for a few moments. Ask your child what they can hear.
- I spy- This is a really lovely activity to do as it helps your child to hear initial sounds.
- Jolly Phonics- These can be found on Youtube and are a brilliant resource.
- Geraldine the Giraffe- This is another Youtube page but it is great to help with phonics and is rather funny!!!
- Rhyming Books- These are a great way to help with phonics and literacy skills.