Admission arrangements 2019-20
Applications for admission to the Lapworth C of E Primary School are handled by the Admissions Service at Warwickshire County Council (for further information go to www.warwickshire.gov.uk/admissions).
Admissions for a Reception place:
The school will receive lists and copies of the preference from the Admissions Service to which its criteria for entry will be applied. The Admissions Service will then make offers to the parents of successful applicants.
The Published Admission Number for Lapworth C of E Primary School is 30 for each year group.
In the event that Lapworth School is oversubscribed, then the following oversubscription criteria will be used when allocating places.
- Children in the care of, or provided with accommodation by, a local authority and children who were looked after, but ceased to be so because they were adopted (or became subject to a child arrangements order or special guardianship order);
- Children living in the priority area who will have a brother or sister at the school at the time of admission;
- Other pupils living in the priority area;
- Children living outside the priority area who will have a brother or sister at the school at the time of admission;
- Other children living outside the priority area.
In year Admissions:
Applications for places outside of the September admissions round for the next years Reception intake (for places in all year groups), should check that there are places available at the school in the first instance, then go directly to the Admissions Service for Warwickshire County Council. If spaces are available, places will be offered. We would encourage any potential entrant to come and view our school before application where we can give you a school tour and answer any questions that you may wish to ask.
Please follow the link for details of how parents and carers can find out about Lapworth Primary School’s admission arrangements through the local authority: