Remote learning Friday 8th October
Year 1 Remote Learning Thursday 7th October 2021
- Phonics: Watch this lesson on youtube and join in with blending the words -
- Reading: Read your school book or one of you favourite books from home. Remember to write it down in your reading diary so it counts towards our reading challenge! Talk about the main character with an adult - what happened to them in the story and why do you think they behaved in the way they did?
- Writing: Have a look at the power point below. Can you fix the sentences? Write them out correctly in your best joined handwriting.
- Maths: Today's maths challenge is to compare and order 3 numbers within 20.
- ICT: Log into www.welearn365.com and choose the Purple Mash resources. Your log in details were sent home in your reading diaries. Click on the 2do Icon and have a go at the sorting games. https://www.purplemash.com/#tab/home or QR code.
- Handwriting: Log into www.letterjoin.co.uk using the log in details below. Choose some letters that you find tricky and would like to practise and have a go at writing them. You can do this on a tablet or print the worksheets below off and practise forming the letters c and o. You might also like to try word search 1 of the year 1 common exception words.